vrijdag 19 juni 2009

Postcard collection

Here are a few other special postcards of my collection:

Of this one the artist is not known by me (and not mentioned on the card of course), somehow it looks familiar to me, could it be Picasso? Can someone help?


Female_&_Partners 1995 Photo_by_Kato_Tan
This one is an ad-postcard of the former erotic shop "Female & Partners," specialized in woman friendly articles. On the Photograph the two owners of the shop.

Hans_Appenzeller_Jewellery Photo_by_Diana_Blok
This one is also an ad-postcard, this time of an Amsterdam Jewellery shop

Peter_Vos
This is a postcard reproduction of an etching of the Dutch artist Peter Vos, the name of the work is not mentioned. In due time I will show you a collection of postcards from his hand, maybe this one formed part of that co;;ection, and I moved it to my secret "erotic" colelction


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten